It’s that time again! The first of the month never looked so good! 😉
“Cream or powder? That’s a slippery question. Which of these products do you hope makes a splash in your Glam Bag this month?”
- bareMinerals – 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – $18.00
- bareMinerals READY 2.0 Eyeshadow in The Inspiration – $20.00
This is going to be a GREAT shadow duo! Let’s hope the pigmentation and blending capabilities are on par with the colors. I always love a light lid shadow with a dark crease. So insanely pretty and can be worn for any occasion, without looking too well done.
“One of these amazing picks will help protect your summer skin while the sun’s out! What summer activity will be keeping you under the sun this season?”
- Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 8 – $11.99
- Pur-lisse Pur-Protect Moisturizers SPF 30 – (1.7 oz on Amazon) – $28.63
Ladies. Please stop complaining when Ipsy sends out suntan lotion. It comes in handy! If you have sensitive skin, and you can’t use these products, then trade them for something else! It is so incredibly important to keep your skin safe. Yes, makeup is fun, but your skin is the base of using those wonderful products. You need to keep your base safe, clean and happy!
I think these products will rock!
“We’re cooking up something hot this month! Which two of these amazing beauties do you want to help add extra flavor to your summer beauty menu?”
- Nailtini Nail Polish – $13.00
- POPBeauty Sunkissed Bronzer – $10.00
- Models Own It Nail Polish – $5.00
- Elizabeth Mott Tints And Sass Lip Tint – $22.99
- Pur Minerals Pur Look Mascara – $20.00
- Pixi Beauty Tinted Brilliance Balm – $14.00
- benefit cosmetics they’re real! push up liner – $24.00
- Lord And Berry Eyeliner – $15.00
Alright. There are some AWESOME products in this little sneak peek here. The ones I would most want in my bag are the Pixi Beauty Tinted Brillance Balm and POPBeauty Sunkissed Bronzer. I’m a sucker for a good balm and bronzer. I’ve also wanted to try the Benefit Cosmetics mascara. It’s got to be better than that garbage from the last Ipsy bag. You all know how I felt about that one! 😉
“Nothing but lemonade in this summer bunch! Which one of these fabulous products are you hoping will sweeten up your summer?”
- Earthly Body Marrakesh Endz – $17.99
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray – $19.95
- Befine Skin Care Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 – $24.00
- WhET Nail Polish (No website. Just Facebook page available)
- Lavilin Jojoba Cream – $21.00
- Faith Aromatherapy Citrus Ginger Lotion – $17.99
- Derma E BB Cream – $29.50
- It looks like there is a small spray bottle all the way to the right. Not a clue what it is!
So, this one could be kind of cool! I think I’d want to try the BB cream and the beach spray. My hair falls flat all summer long. I raved and reviewed the Marc Anthony Beach Spray from the last Ipsy bag. I just adore it. What are you all looking forward to in this bag?
Hmm, well the bag is a bit uninspired looking to me. Hopefully, the opposite site will have some sort of design on it. I wonder what the material of this bag is.
Anyway, there you have it. July sneak peeks are up. Glam rooms are just waiting to be updated and shipments will soon be sent out! Comment and let us know what items you’ve received in your glam bags!
Stay tuned for the rest of this weeks sneak peeks as they are added to the list of goodies that we already have!