Baby, it’s cold outside..
It’s that time of the year when the cold weather apparel comes out and the glitz and glam side of makeup can be seen everywhere. I threw together this look that’s perfect for a daytime holiday party – or you know – going to the grocery store. With a bit of of a deeper brown in the outer-v of the eye and a darker shade on the lower lash line, this could be taken right in to evening. I also decided to sport the new Gorjana Taner Toggle Lariat from this seasons FabFitFun box! Instead of looping it once, I decided to wear it as a choker. I like it a lot!
My list of products used are as follows:
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Loreal Infallible Pro-Glo Foundation
- NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer
- Maybelline Master Conceal
- ABH Contour Palette
- Too Faced Brow Envy Palette
- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette
- MAC Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick
- The Balm – Mary Lou Manizer
- Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
- Morphe 350 Palette (several shades to create the eyelook)
- Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara (from FabFitFun box and I *love* it!)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
In case you’re wondering I curled my hair using my Bed Head Curlipops 1″ Styling Wand. This is only my third time using it and I absolutely love how the curls come out on my short hair. I’d suggest purchasing this wand on Amazon if you’re interested because Ulta’s website currently has it for $29.99 as opposed to Amazon’s $17.99 (when I got it it was just $14.99!)
Also – I got my sweater at Marshalls a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly it was $19.99 and I got it in a 1X. I’ve decided that I don’t have enough of these chunky cozy sweaters in my life and may need to purchase more before the season is up!
I hope you all liked this holiday look! Let me know what your go-to looks are during the holidays including makeup, hair styles and clothing!