The weather has been slowly changing over from bitterly cold to pleasantly warm.
My creative juices have seriously been flowing for a more peach-y bronzed makeup look topped off with a nude lip.
I decided to do a pretty summer-look using my new NYX Wanderlust Go To Palette. This is also a before and after. I will list all products used to create this look and where you can purchase them. Enjoy!
- Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Covergirl Stay Luminous Natural Glow Foundation in 820
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light/Warm
- Coty Air Spun Translucent Powder
- NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Loreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (to clean up the brow area)
- NYX Wanderlust To Go Palette
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara
- Velvet Teddy M.A.C Matte Lipstick
- M.A.C Whirl Lip Liner
- NYX Matte Setting Spray
Thanks for checking out my before and after summer-y makeup look! If you have any questions on any of the products used, please ask away! I love talking shop with like-minded makeup junkies!