Baby, it’s cold outside..
It’s that time of the year when the cold weather apparel comes out and the glitz and glam side of makeup can be seen everywhere. I threw together this look that’s perfect for a daytime holiday party – or you know – going to the grocery store. With a bit of of a deeper brown in the outer-v of the eye and a darker shade on the lower lash line, this could be taken right in to evening. I also decided to sport the new Gorjana Taner Toggle Lariat from this seasons FabFitFun box! Instead of looping it once, I decided to wear it as a choker. I like it a lot!
My list of products used are as follows:
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Loreal Infallible Pro-Glo Foundation
- NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer
- Maybelline Master Conceal
- ABH Contour Palette
- Too Faced Brow Envy Palette
- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette
- MAC Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick
- The Balm – Mary Lou Manizer
- Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
- Morphe 350 Palette (several shades to create the eyelook)
- Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara (from FabFitFun box and I *love* it!)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
In case you’re wondering I curled my hair using my Bed Head Curlipops 1″ Styling Wand. This is only my third time using it and I absolutely love how the curls come out on my short hair. I’d suggest purchasing this wand on Amazon if you’re interested because Ulta’s website currently has it for $29.99 as opposed to Amazon’s $17.99 (when I got it it was just $14.99!)
Also – I got my sweater at Marshalls a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly it was $19.99 and I got it in a 1X. I’ve decided that I don’t have enough of these chunky cozy sweaters in my life and may need to purchase more before the season is up!
I hope you all liked this holiday look! Let me know what your go-to looks are during the holidays including makeup, hair styles and clothing!
The weather has been slowly changing over from bitterly cold to pleasantly warm.
My creative juices have seriously been flowing for a more peach-y bronzed makeup look topped off with a nude lip.
I decided to do a pretty summer-look using my new NYX Wanderlust Go To Palette. This is also a before and after. I will list all products used to create this look and where you can purchase them. Enjoy!
- Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Covergirl Stay Luminous Natural Glow Foundation in 820
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light/Warm
- Coty Air Spun Translucent Powder
- NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Loreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (to clean up the brow area)
- NYX Wanderlust To Go Palette
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara
- Velvet Teddy M.A.C Matte Lipstick
- M.A.C Whirl Lip Liner
- NYX Matte Setting Spray
Thanks for checking out my before and after summer-y makeup look! If you have any questions on any of the products used, please ask away! I love talking shop with like-minded makeup junkies!
Yay! Got another super sneak peek for you Ipsy Glam Bag subscribers!
Read on to find out what goodies you may be getting next month! 😉 Continue reading
Filed under Makeup, Previews
I have an incredibly exciting post for you guys. Well, you might not be excited, but I am. This is the first time I’m doing a dupe post! Yay!
Let’s just get right to it, shall we? 🙂 Continue reading
I have a full face of makeup on. Moisturizer, primer, eyeliner, mascara, false lashes, red lipstick, contoured cheeks, pink blush, gel nail polish, under eye circle concealer and radiant face powder. I must be going out, right? Nope! I got my Ipsy bag today!!!! Read on to find out what Ipsy is and why *you* should sign up! Ahem. Please use my referral link if you do cause I get points and such. Thanks, dolls. Continue reading
Filed under Makeup, Reviews